Life is easier at McSweeny Farms. Enjoy the summer days poolside at the clubhouse, have a picnic in the park, catch up with neighbors, take a family bike ride along miles of nearby trails, plant vegetables in the community garden, and enjoy the breathtaking summer sunsets over the mountains.
Don’t miss out on the fun this summer at McSweeny Farms!
Stay connected with us and follow us on Instagram & Facebook
Thank You for Your Donations!
McSweeny Farms recently partnered with the local nonprofit Valley Community Pantry to collect food for Southern California individuals and families in need. Thanks to YOU, our inaugural summer charitable program collected more than 350 pounds of nonperishable food!
Don’t miss out on the next opportunity to donate! Follow us on Instagram & Facebook to stay up-to-date on our ongoing events and programs.
Back to School: 5 Tips on Preparing Your Child for the First Day of School
With the back-to-school season around the corner, now is the best time to start preparing your child (and yourself!) for the school year ahead.
- Set goals: Talk with your child about the goals they want to accomplish at school over the next year. It could be make new friends, earn good grades, be in the school play, make the basketball team and more. Help them or encourage them to write out their goals and talk about how they can work on achieving them this school year.
- Get familiar with the new school: If your child is going to a new school, it might be beneficial to take a trip there a few days before the first day. If the school is open, walk around the campus, play on the playground and find your child’s classroom.
- Talk it out: To alleviate some first-day-of-school jitters, talk about what will happen the next day and what to expect. Talk with your child about the schedule for the whole day – what time you’ll wake up, have breakfast, head to school, etc.
- Have a goodbye plan: Saying goodbye can be hard for your child and for you! When that time comes, keep the goodbyes short and positive. It might be helpful to have a fun goodbye routine, like a special handshake.
- Eat a healthy breakfast: It’s so simple, yet so effective! Starting the first day of school with a hearty, healthy breakfast can help your child stay awake and aware during class.
Subscribe to Our Magazine
Find out what’s new in our community and what’s happening in Hemet!
Annual Lavender Festival at 123 Farm
Celebrate the lavender harvest season at 123 Farm at Highland Springs Ranch & Inn, Southern California’s largest organic lavender farm. The farm’s annual Lavender Festival, located just north of Hemet, is open through the end of July from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day of the week, except Tuesdays. Visitors can enjoy walks through the organic lavender fields, horse-drawn hay wagon tours, lavender-inspired dishes and live music! For more information, visit 123farm.com.
Friendly Reminder from the HOA
Please be mindful of neighbors and noise, i.e. dogs barking, music, etc. Living in close proximities to our neighbors require more awareness.
Unless there is an emergency, please DO NOT touch the spa button. By pushing the button, it shuts down the equipment and has to be manually turned back on by the pool vendor.
It is that time of the year… pesky weeds. Please take a peek at your property if some TLC may be needed.